Vontaze Burfict
Tyler Eifert
Andrew Whitworth
Andy Dalton
Adam Jones
Carlos Dunlap
George Iloka
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Bengals make the NFL Players top 100? [Multiple picks allowed]
Just saw an ad for the next 10 (39-30, I believe) and it showed a brief clip of Dalton jawing with a defender from Washington (I think, it could have been KC...I was half asleep). I didn't remember ever seeing that clip, and thought how funny it was, as there was sound to it as well.

I was glad to see Dalton on the list, and I can't wait to hear what other team's players say about him. I bet if they did a Top 100 NFL players from fans in Cincinnati that he wouldn't even make the list in his own hometown. As a "Dalton apologist", I am very happy to see him get this recognition....even if it is just a meaningless list. It is 100% player vote, and I think it is well-deserved.

I might be jumping the gun just a bit since it was only a brief clip of him, but I think we are about to see another Bengal on the list.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Bengals make the NFL Players top 100? [Multiple picks allowed] - SHRacerX - 06-14-2016, 07:08 AM