Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family?
(06-14-2016, 02:30 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I definitely thing the DTF pin indicated she willingly went in the back to bang.
Once again, Steelers fans prove their stupidity and willingness to believe anything when it protects their own.

If you followed the report and didn't just take it as face value to protect your own quarterback and case, you'd know that it was an inside joke between the sorority sisters, not something she was advertising.

Like I said, though, don't let facts get in your way because I think that would make you less of a Steelers fan.
(06-14-2016, 02:35 PM)Griever Wrote: come on dude, use your whole brain, not just the part that hates any and everything steelers. I'ts not that hard
But you have no rebuttal.......  that's classic, comical, and typical Steelers-fanish  ThumbsUp
(06-14-2016, 03:53 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I predict this thread is heading for disaster.  Actually, it already has.  And although I'd love to comment, I promised 'Holic I wouldn't rock the boat when it comes to a certain member here, so all I can do is........ Bang Head

Then either contribute to the thread or get the hell out.

Nobody gives a shit about your own self-appointed superior opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family? - BFritz21 - 06-14-2016, 04:03 PM