Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family?
(06-14-2016, 04:29 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Dude.  I'm getting to the point with you where I'm just going to forever be a complete douche to you.  What is psychologically wrong with you that you can't post without insulting people?  I'd get it if it was some joke you had with me or others, but this is just you simply being insulting to others, as usual.

I actually would like to believe that the above is true, but I am becoming more and more convinced that you are simply a shite person.  Like in so many ways, and so thoroughly, that it in a sense it has become a disability all on it's own.  Only instead of it being some manifestation of the accident, it is a choice you have made so often it has become who you are.  Normally I would just ignore people like you, but then again I have never met someone so devoted to being such a consistent prick.  So since you are a new bread of ass hat I need a completely new way of dealing with you.

Ignoring will not happen.  I will comment on every post you make within the constructs of this site I am permitted.  I will undermine every thing you say, I will point out your mental and physical weaknesses at every turn.  I will haunt anything you say and disparage anything you are.  You will hate me with the might of all that has hated.  I will do this so that every thread you are in will devolve into nothing more that you and I posting.  You will try to ignore me but my posts will be quoted by others so as to reveal the contents of them to you.  My posts, in the latter part of my campaign will be the only posts, other than yours and those of others re-posting my posts for you to see.  Through this process I will completely box you into your own true solipsism. Your isolation will only have reprieve in Jungle Noise.  Every time you venture out I will be there destroying your threads and your ability to have any conversations with others.  We have put up with your childish petulance for long enough.

Or you can simply say..."Hey man, no need for me to have spoken that way.  Here's how I see it and why I think you are wrong." and we go our separate ways, or we continue the conversation.

Or

The above.

It's your choice.

Mellow 

dear god

Mellow
People suck

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family? - Griever - 06-14-2016, 04:51 PM