Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama: Calling ISIL 'Islamic extremists' would accomplish nothing
(06-14-2016, 06:08 PM)tigerseye Wrote: That sums it up.

Guns have nothing to do with it. They have used planes, cars, trucks, gernades, rpgs, knives, swords, bombs,...on and on.

and the first thing out of their mouths is gun control. (politics)

Like Obama's own words talking about something else (guns) is not going to solve the actual problem (radicals/sharia). (clever)

Terrorist attack executes 49. Straight to politics.unbelievable.

Gun laws won't stop this. They would just be smuggled in or bought on the black market, like drugs (we can't stop that either with laws). New gun laws only effect the law abiding citizens, not people who are willing to commit mass murder.(I know he got his guns legally in this instance but if his wife knew he planned ahead he could of used whatever.)

The government is pushing gun control because they wish to have total control. That's why they bring it up everytime there is a tragidy (To them tragidy is a political opportunity ask Hillary).

The politician and big money have been chipping away at our rights and Constitution for decades and it still persists.

The President needs to be talking about Sharia/ Radical Islam/ ISIS. You know the actual problem.

The guns and ammo of our citizens should be viewed as a strength of the USA. Not something that should be limited.

P.S. Spoons made me fat.

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not saying gun control is ever going to happen, but it probably isn't a coincidence an assault rifle was used in the deadliest mass shooting in the county's history and not an angry guy with a car, a sword, and a wal mart hammer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama: Calling ISIL 'Islamic extremists' would accomplish nothing - Nately120 - 06-14-2016, 06:13 PM