Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family?
(06-14-2016, 09:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: I've always given him wide berth.  Seems to have some issues with Steelers fans in general and people who disagree with him in particular...but you couldn't be more right about this.

We certainly have our differences, more as time goes on it seems, but he appears to be literally incapable of having a rational disagreement with anyone.

(06-14-2016, 09:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I find it usually takes 2 to tango. Don't want to dance; don't volunteer to be a partner. 

It doesn't always, as you just admitted.  Angry response to reasonable post is not a tango, it's one person tangoing and the other swinging a chainsaw.

(06-14-2016, 09:15 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I know he considers you one of his nemeses around here, but the irrational way he lashes out at people for perceived slights really does make things difficult. I purposely avoid discussions with him for that reason. Other posters I may find illogically frustrating at times, but none of them get as vitriolic as Brad and those that really get into it with him.

He's easy and fun to tweek so you are right, I do bait him.  Similar to Dabo I have a hard time resisting tweeking people who are so dead certain they're right and couldn't be more obviously wrong.  What's unique about fritz is he lashes out that way at everyone for even the slightest disagreement.  It's honestly really sad.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-14-2016, 09:20 PM