Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberal politician embarrasses self in "gun quote"
(06-14-2016, 10:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Fred was most likely talking about the quote from the board member; however that board member's and this politician's motoves were the same and equally humorous. 

Jesus Pete.  You know damn well I'm that "board member" who made a point that you eagerly dodged on a grammatical technicality, and (on the off chance that you actually care to know) I'm a card carring Libertarian who believes we should be 100% free to own guns BUT that belief doesn't mean I choose to delude myself into thinking some implements aren't capable of killing people more efficiently than others.

So I don't think I'm exactly the same as this dolt politician BUT I think it's interesting how people who support the 2nd Amendment (and who aren't me) do all they can to blame everything BUT the gun and our access to guns when stuff like this happens.  Guilty conscience, much?

Anyways, you're pretty wrong about what I said and my stance on gun control and I wouldn't take issue with it had you been slightly less of a self-righteous d-bag about the whole thing.  Feel free to call me out by name (er, screenname) next time and I can explain my stance so your grammatical technically can be put to rest.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberal politician embarrasses self in "gun quote" - Nately120 - 06-14-2016, 10:46 PM