Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mandatory Minicamp Day 1 Notes
Bengals had their 1st day of the three-day mandatory minicamp, and here are some notes:

-Dalton says he thinks that he and AJ have taken the next step and that their connection is just a second nature now. I can't wait to see him with another offseason of improvements and great chemistry with AJ!

-Dalton says it has been a smooth transition to Zampese's offense, which is great and I think Zampese will be better than Hue because he knows Dalton more.

-Dalton says Eifert's injury has been good for other TEs to get reps.

-Dalton says it feels like Boyd has been here a while, which I love that Boyd's getting a good chemistry with Dalton because our offense could be nasty.

Says Burfict is already back, Rey running sprints, and MJ had a pick 6 off a tipped screen from Dalton.

There's other updates that are interesting, so follow the link to see more ThumbsUp

In his press conference, Marvin said this:

Quote:Marvin: this is a privilege not a right. If they don't get that they won't be here very long.

That gets me excited and gives me hope that maybe Marvin will demand more from the players and we'll get some discipline on the team ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Mandatory Minicamp Day 1 Notes - BFritz21 - 06-14-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Mandatory Minicamp Day 1 Notes - CJD - 06-15-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Mandatory Minicamp Day 1 Notes - jason - 06-17-2016, 04:15 PM