Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberal politician embarrasses self in "gun quote"
(06-15-2016, 12:22 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, he would have killed more with the rifle. Although I am perplexed as to how one person was able to do that much damage with one rifle. The fact that banning such weapons would not have mattered. Do you know weapons were banned in that facility? What did that do? 

Ok, so you admit that he would have killed more with the rifle...that was my point.  Nowhere did I say we should ban weapons, drugs, abortion, prostitution, so on and so forth, so for the love of Jeff, shut up about banning stuff when addressing my posts.

See, unlike you I find the victims in these shootings to be completely irrelevant because this is the USA and it's beyond clear that this country has no intention of banning anything firearm-related.  And before you pull some tear-jerker stuff on me, my sister lives in that area and has actually been to that very bar within the month.

Guess what...I'm glad she wasn't there, but complaining about shootings in this country is like complaining about snow in Canada.  It's beyond clear what goes on in this country, and it's just a matter of everyone deciding if they want to blame god, guns, Muslims, Christians, liberals, republicans, the NRA, Satan, blah blah blah for the same ol' daily crap.  If you don't like it, move to England and get bludgeoned to death with a hammer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberal politician embarrasses self in "gun quote" - Nately120 - 06-15-2016, 12:28 AM