Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return
(06-12-2016, 02:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Like Hall getting beat like a drum all last year...

That was Kirkpatrick my friend.

Like Dre being better than Hall at this point, not true from what we saw last year...

Hall would be great depth from what we saw of him last year if he does not fall off. The lack of respect in your post was insulting IMO.

Just break up your paragraphs a touch man so people can read them, it is not hard to do.

Ok i will try to break up my paragraphs Lol Im not used to doing that but will try it. Also think of it this way, dre is on the outside, hes taller and younger for one. I do remember him getting alot of flags, i do remember him fans saying He got beat, But He got bailed out by the qb not going to his man, But Dre wasnt that bad.

New paragraph Lol, Hall on the other hand i remember not getting But i think 1 pick, and letting his man complete many passes, vividly the playoff game. Now we got two other ball hawks that we have Now, Dennard and Jackson. If you sign Hall, this takes time from the ball hawks, because thats what Marvin does with VETS.

You cant have him buried at the bottom of the depth chart either because that is for special teamers. My choice would be Kirkpatrick> Hall If there was a choice on who to keep. I do not want Hall back at all.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hall and Bengals Still Talking Return - bengalsturntup5532 - 06-15-2016, 04:17 AM