Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberal politician embarrasses self in "gun quote"
(06-15-2016, 12:39 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It's a simple question, what are the rates of fire?  If anyone can google it then why do you seem to be having so much trouble giving me the answer?  "Cyclical" is the same as "goggle," an error.  I am giving you my comments on his claim beginning with establishing the rates of fire.  It is important to establish the rates of fire to make a comparison like he did.  Rates of fire are Skill Level 1 stuff.  A rifleman with mosquito wings should be able to regurgitate the rates of fire for me.

So you think I should provide you with answer before you answer the question? It doesn't work that way. You feel free to establish what ever rate of fire you wish: cyclic, "cyclical", rapid, sustained, ect... and then give your thoughts on the politician's comments that the weapon used in the Orlando terror attack was capable of firing 700 rounds per minute. Keep in mind one would have to change the magizine 24 times (given a fully loaded 30 round clip) or 35 times if he used a 20 round clip.

You can either give you opinion of the comments or continue you dance; it's just you'll have to find a more willing dance partner.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberal politician embarrasses self in "gun quote" - bfine32 - 06-15-2016, 12:50 PM