Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberal politician embarrasses self in "gun quote"
(06-15-2016, 12:27 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: random stabbing attacks are on the rise around the world too,...

and just as deadly as a gun just no as efficient  as it takes more time to stab than send a bullet flying. 

But the results are the same.

I wonder after a mass stabbing occurs here if a politician will call for kitchen knife reform.

Cars are definitely killing machines.

The results are not the same.  Getting stabbed is not the same as getting shot with a high-powered rifle.  This man probably does't kill 50 people if he were using a knife to carry out his mission.  I don't understand why people have such a hard time admitting that guns make killing people a lot easier.  

Additionally, if I have a handgun I have a better chance of stopping a criminal with a hammer or knife than one with an assault weapon.  What is so hard to admit about this?  If weapons don't matter and the results are all the same why don't we just let our enemies amass nuclear weapons?  They'll just stab us to death if they really want to, anyways.  Do you see a man or woman get a concealed carry for a handgun and say "You know, you could just carry a knife for protection!  Same thing!"  Do people hunt with rifles or with hammers?  Why?  So on and so forth.

Guns don't kill people, they just make it a lot easier.  I know a person who defended his home and his family from an intruder who was wielding a metal bat.  He shot that person, and I'm glad he had a gun because stopping a man with a bat when you yourself have something less powerful and efficient than a gun seems less effective and more dangerous to me.  Basically, I would feel like a moron if I told this guy (who was none too happy about having to shoot someone) that he could have just used a knife or something. Why did he need a gun? Wasn't he motivated enough to defend his family with a hammer?

Anyways, it seems admitting guns are more dangerous than toothpicks means I want Obama to come take your gun so I'll just leave people to assume I'm some super libtard because I think guns are better at killing people than whiffle ball bats.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberal politician embarrasses self in "gun quote" - Nately120 - 06-15-2016, 01:53 PM