Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heaven Over Hospital
Parents let their 5 year old terminally ill child choose Heaven over going to the hospital for more painful tests and procedures. I couldn't imagine the gut wrenching decisions these parents were making.  Having lost a child of my own 12 years ago this August, these types of stories always tugs at the heart strings.   We lost our daughter to a sudden unfortunate accident at home.  These folks knew this day was coming for their daughter, but I'm sure it doesn't make it any easier on them.  That's just not the way the circle of life is supposed to work.  Parents are not supposed to bury their children. 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/14/health/julianna-snow-heaven-over-hospital-death/index.html 

Just wondering what some of your thoughts were on the matter.  Does the child seem a little too young to be making these kinds of decisions?  I don't know?  No parent wants to see their child suffer. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Heaven Over Hospital - BengalHawk62 - 06-15-2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Heaven Over Hospital - GMDino - 06-15-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Heaven Over Hospital - Millhouse - 06-15-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: Heaven Over Hospital - Rotobeast - 06-15-2016, 03:26 PM
RE: Heaven Over Hospital - BengalHawk62 - 06-15-2016, 05:38 PM