Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberal politician embarrasses self in "gun quote"
(06-15-2016, 08:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is silly. He compared no rates of fire. If he did the tell me what rate of fire he used for the glock when he said 2-3 (unless you are suggesting that's the effective rate of a glock?).

I know the reason for his statements and I pointed it out long before you thought you had the answer. If you look at post #9 I stated his statements were to elicit a response (to fool someone into thinking how much more lethal the long rifle was compared to the pistol)

I must admit I have zero idea where you have tried to go with this; unless it was to fulfill what I said when I asserted someone will say technically he is right (post #5). Nor do I know what you have pointed out that I had not prior. And I definitely do not know what has been "spoon fed". 

Okay . . .

So you explain why he thinks a Glock would only kill 2-3 people compared to a rifle that fires 700 rpm since you don't believe it is related to the rate of fire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberal politician embarrasses self in "gun quote" - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 06-15-2016, 08:11 PM