Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family?
(06-15-2016, 11:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Dude, you really need to chill out anytime Fred gives his expert opinion (yes, as a lawyer it's his expert opinion). Every time you  bring up your past (which is way more than anyone should on the internet), the consensus is that it was ridiculous to go after the family of the driver and suggest that the persons were responsible.

I'm not sure what judges told you that the ruling was ridiculous, but I am willing to bet they knew your family and we just being sympathetic. You don't add a lot of supporters when you make claims like "worst ruling ever" and mention kids being raped in the same post.

They didn't know my family.  I made sure to ask unbiased people.

Why didn't it work for a similar ruling if it was a good ruling?

Even the driver admitted to me that it was a bullshit ruling and, in the same message, told me that his dad paid many people off.  I hadn't even mentioned anything about paying anyone off, but he brought it up when we were discussing the ruling.  So, if even he admits the ruling was bad an offered that as a possible reason why he would make the ruling because it was, in fact, so bad, don't you think that it probably was a bad ruling?

Furthermore, parents are responsible for their kids' actions until they turn 18, so claiming that this kid was an angel and could raise no red flags to his parents, when they had caught him drinking and he had driven back there, coupled with the facts that he was a loose cannon who loved to fight and never showed any respect for his parents, they should have at least shown an ounce of supervision.  

And about Fred, it's not an expert opinion when he just ignores facts and posts false information, which he has done numerous times, not just in this thread and not just about law things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family? - BFritz21 - 06-16-2016, 12:03 AM