Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Still Can't Believe We Lost
As emotional as it was to watch that game it taught me a few things about the Bengals team..
1. We are that good. I'm always hesitant to say it but we have a damned good team.
2. Andy Dalton is "THAT" important to the team. I don't think this game would've been close had he played.
3. The defense is good but can get better. We need everyone playing on Adam Jones and Burfict's level. Just without the mental mistakes.
4. The Bengals need to learn to put teams away. When its crunch time they must not make the dumb mistakes..Or have the mental lapses
5. We are the bullies of the AFC North. Pitt is still crying and they won the game. Marvin Lewis shouldn't pull the reigns on them one bit. Make teams understand that its going to be a painful and rough day when you play the Bengals. I'm not saying late hits and such but they need to be even more aggressive in my opinion.
6. There isn't a team with maybe the exception of New England that we don't present match up problems against. This is very complete and deep roster. They can beat you in a multitude of ways and they don't give up.

Yeah I want that playoff win as much as anyone but the Bengals are going to have to go out and take it. No one in the NFL is ready to anoint anything upon them. So I say screw it and go balls to the walls for the Lombardi Trophy..Lord knows if they win it, it will probably piss the whole football world off and I'd be completely fine with that.

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I Still Can't Believe We Lost - kevin - 06-15-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: I Still Can't Believe We Lost - Air Force 1 - 06-16-2016, 05:23 AM
RE: I Still Can't Believe We Lost - jj22 - 06-17-2016, 09:21 AM
RE: I Still Can't Believe We Lost - jason - 06-17-2016, 09:01 PM
RE: I Still Can't Believe We Lost - Roland - 06-19-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: I Still Can't Believe We Lost - jj22 - 06-20-2016, 11:50 AM