Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family?
(06-15-2016, 11:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, Fred throws out 100% bullshit about a situation he thinks he knows about, when, in reality, he has no clue.

It never went to a higher court because we chose not to appeal and just focused on the cemetery.

When did I say they had to watch him every single minute of every single day?  That's a ridiculous statement, but that's your MO to post exaggerations to try and make a point because you have no argument.  

On a Saturday night, going to a place where they know that he had drank, in the place where he had driven the car before, you don't think that they should have thought "hey, maybe we should watch him"?

My parents didn't know that underage drinking went on there, so they had no reason to think that I would drink there.  His parents had caught him before and didn't punish him.

Every other judge we talked to admitted that it was a bullshit ruling.  In fact, someone else tried to use it as a basis to get a similar ruling and even that didn't work because it was so bad.

Once again, you're completely clueless and have no clue what you're talking about.

By the way, before you try and get me suspended, realize that I'm just countering everything you posted.

Hey little sweet meats!!!  I see you are trying to avoid me at all costs.  Must be that I'm all up in that potato you call a head.  Fred ahs been right about you and your whine-fest of a case all along.  You lawyer was doing you a favor by not appealing, how could that potato you call a head handle being told by a second judge how lame your case is.  It'd probably make it explode into deep fried wedges.  At least at that point you'd be useful.  

You haven't countered a single thing Fred has said.  You haven't countered a single thing ever.  All you do is get banned from message board after message board, and just like in your real life, you blame everyone else for your problems but the potato himself.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family? - SteelCitySouth - 06-16-2016, 10:14 AM