Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family?
(06-15-2016, 11:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, Fred throws out 100% bullshit about a situation he thinks he knows about, when, in reality, he has no clue.

I know a lot more about it then you think.  For example in the othet thread you thought you could post lies about how the driver claimed he had permission to use the car when he actually said in a deposition that he knew he did not have permission.  you have a bad habit of posting lies just because you don't think any one will call you on them.

(06-15-2016, 11:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: When did I say they had to watch him every single minute of every single day?  That's a ridiculous statement, but that's your MO to post exaggerations to try and make a point because you have no argument.  

When you argued in court that his parents were responsible for not stopping him from drinking that night.  

(06-15-2016, 11:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My parents didn't know that underage drinking went on there, so they had no reason to think that I would drink there.  His parents had caught him before and didn't punish him.

His parents did punish him for his drinking before.  They even threatened to not allow him to get his driving permit if he was ever caught drinking again.

As for your own parents they should have taken more interest in where you went and what you did.  You were drinking all over the place.  The other drivers parents knew that their son was drinking and where drinking went on.  Too bad your parents did not pay more attention to what was going on.  When I was growing up my parents made sure they knew what was going on with the guys I hung out with.  If one of them was busted drinking or if there was a place where other parents knew underage drinking took place I was not allowed to hang out with those people or go to those places.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember The Judge That Screwed My Family? - fredtoast - 06-16-2016, 10:16 AM