Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Still Can't Believe We Lost
(06-17-2016, 08:27 AM)Air Force 1 Wrote: Umm,, No I wont back off the word "Bullies" ..You see the reason I used it was because for the longest time the Bengals took it on the chin from everyone especially the Steelers and Ravens. Any cheap shot they could take, any advantage they could get, they took. (I say this more for Pitt than Balt.) If a Bengals player was face down on the field, they could've cared less and pretty much rejoiced in it. It was a mentality of just being more physical than the Bengals and they would fold, cry and lick their wounds. Those days are gone, and now even in victory they complain about the Bengals hitting, or the trash talk. They loved to dish it out as long as they never had to take it back.  Now'-a-days, the Bengals initiate the physicality. They don't back down when challenged and they are quick to "knock em in the chops" if that's the kind of game you want to play. The Bengals used to be intimidated very easily and now they are the Intimidators...That is why I used the word "Bullies"...

The definition of bully only involves forcing will upon those weaker than you. I want the Bengals to be able to stand up to teams that are their equals or betters with the same fearless determination. You don't find that in bullies.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I Still Can't Believe We Lost - kevin - 06-15-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: I Still Can't Believe We Lost - Nately120 - 06-17-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: I Still Can't Believe We Lost - jj22 - 06-17-2016, 09:21 AM
RE: I Still Can't Believe We Lost - jason - 06-17-2016, 09:01 PM
RE: I Still Can't Believe We Lost - Roland - 06-19-2016, 04:18 PM
RE: I Still Can't Believe We Lost - jj22 - 06-20-2016, 11:50 AM