Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Coming Weekend Is Pete Rose Weekend, and 1976 Reds !!!
Friday Night, the 40th reunion of the 1976 Big Red Machine. The Cincinnati Fans will get to see Geronimo, Conception, Bench, Driessen, Perez, Foster, Morgan, Griffey and Rose honored in a ceremony.....and Saturday the Cincinnati Fans will get to see Pete Rose finally join the others in The Reds Hall Of Fame on Pete Rose Night.......Before he was The Hit King, he was The Cincinnati Kid. Charlie Hustle. Cincinnati deserves it, the Reds deserve it.......Pete Rose should forget Cooperstown this weekend and bask in the Cincinnati love he will get here, that he would never get at a Cooperstown celebration. ....There may be some tears of joy to these nights......It will be a historic Reds weekend.....It's been a long time coming......As a Beatles song from Yellow Submarine movie goes : All Together Now, All Together Now, They're All Together Now !!!!!........Have a great weekend Pete, enjoy this......Reds and Reds Fans, enjoy this.....and to all the 1976 Reds, Great to have you all back......and All Together Now.........I hope this leads to # 14 retired and a Pete Rose statue, now that he is allowed in Reds Hall of Fame. ....What a weekend coming up. To me, this will be my 4th of July.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
This Coming Weekend Is Pete Rose Weekend, and 1976 Reds !!! - kevin - 06-19-2016, 01:35 AM