Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hourly rate you need to afford a two-bedroom apartment in every state
(06-19-2016, 08:07 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Hey man.  Allow me to offer my sincerest apologies for my genuine request.  Not sure what I'm "phishing" for here, but I guess you found that request intolerably offensive.  If you're uncomfortable posting a picture of your specific set-up, then so be it.  I guess I would think someone as passionate about the topic would be proud to show off their accomplishments.  

Again, please forgive me.  If there are other issues/topics/requests you would like me to refrain from broaching with you in the future, please let me know.  I will keep a running list.  

(06-20-2016, 01:18 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Yeah.  Hydroponics are not that tough, all about the PH and the nutrients obviously, but SN knows that.  He's done all the research.  I was just wondering what his flow looks like specifically, but that obviously too personal, so we'll leave it there.  Again, hopefully he can forgive me for asking.  It must be so incredibly traumatic to have someone ask for something so personal as a photo of their set-up.  I mean.  What was I thinking... 

Again SN, PLEASE forgive me.  I don't know how I will sleep tonight wondering if you are worried about my request.  

Whenever you have a moment...

(06-20-2016, 01:24 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Now Fred...  Take it easy.  $30 for 3 heads of cabbage may make sense for someone with significant means.   I'm not sure if you heard, but some people make A LOT of money annually and travel internationally for work regularly keeping the peace on private contracts.  Sure, they may need to get a wife or girlfriend or possibly pay someone to come tend to their elaborate cabbage facility, but its all worth it if you're making that kind of cash-o-la.  You see?

Glad to see this wasn't a phishing attempt.

No worries on my end.  I don't even think about you guys unless someone sends something my way.  Then I get on the boards and check things out.  If I feel like it, I post, most of the time I just read a few post and laugh at the stupidity on constant display.

Just like your simple request (which these request seem to be made by Lucie and myself way more than anyone else), was an obvious attempt at mocking what I do.  It was funny.  I call you out on it, and then you act like that wasn't your goal.  Then true to form you show your intentions.

As I have said, I have posted videos and even did youtube searches on aquaponics, which you are more than free to do.  You can either check them out or not, either way I will refer to my 1st post and tell you it doesn't pertain to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The hourly rate you need to afford a two-bedroom apartment in every state - Sovereign Nation - 06-20-2016, 11:40 AM