Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notes from the Third and Final Day of MiniCamp
(06-20-2016, 03:42 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I get the narrative, but losing the TE who lead all TEs in TDs last year is not a blessing. I seem to recall a lot of similar talk when Green was going to be out against the Colts. That sure worked wonderfully.

I am just saying maybe it is not as bad as some think for Kroft and Uzumah to get first team snaps in the
Preseason and early in the regular season. I definately was not one of those that said that about Green
against the Colts though.

That was completely different IMHO.

(06-20-2016, 10:28 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: don't forget Hewitt can play TE roll as well.

True.

(06-20-2016, 10:45 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, I also recall going into that game that some were spinning it positive that losing Green would lead to Dalton spreading the ball around more and that would lead to success.  That disappeared pretty quickly and the narrative that we had our waterboy as our #1 WR took its place.  Ahh, memories.

Oh well, I'm sure if Antonio Brown were injured we'd all be worried about how much better the Steelers were going to get because the guys behind him were going to step-up, right?

Eh, come on man. Don't paint me in that picture. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Notes from the Third and Final Day of MiniCamp - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-20-2016, 03:30 PM