Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transcript redactions from Orlando shooting
(06-21-2016, 06:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Of course I made a ridiculous suggestion.   Because you just said that there is no way they will have a reformation.   The only options to move forward with these people.  

1. Just live with their violence, death, oppression, and human rights violations.   Just accept them.   
2. They have a reformation.   
3. Kill them.   

Maybe letting Muslims take out their own trash . Egypt seems to be on the right path.   They are closing down mosques, putting people in prison and killing them.    These people only understand it when a boot is on their throats.    

Over 50% of American Muslims believe in sharia law.   That's unacceptable in the west.  

Again, this is beyond silly. The terrorists are already being killed. Everything else you posted is totally inaccurate, a broad generalization or both.

There's no problem in not getting involved in sectarian conflicts. There are many instances the west chooses not to. E.g. many places in Africa, some parts of the Balkans. The part that directly affects the U.S. is the part that we're already fighting (ISIS, Al Qaeda, Al Shabaab etc.). To force a reformation on a population of 1.4 billion people against their will, is just silly. And I've already mentioned the part that Saudi Arabia plays in all of this. If you so believe in this reformation, start with Saudi Arabia and see how much you can convince your Congressman to decry their acts.

I believe we've reached our end point on this discussion without making much of an impression either way. I guess I will just agree to disagree.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: transcript redactions from Orlando shooting - masterpanthera_t - 06-21-2016, 06:42 PM