Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dems conduct sit-in over gun laws
(06-22-2016, 07:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's a terrible bill to vote on...  Shouldn't be voted on considering there is no metric for on/off of the no fly list.  

Define that and then vote.

(06-22-2016, 07:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not concerned at all.  This is just the latest attempt to use a terrible event, in order to get more of our freedoms taken away.  If they would focus on enforcing the laws that we already have on the books, chances are there would be no need for "new legislation".  

This is where I disagree with many conservatives and a few liberals (kinda). I have zero issue with added restrictions to purchase handguns and semi-automatic rifles. I think owning a weapon is a right, not a privilege and ownership comes with great responsibility. 

I do agree with Sunset that the ultimate answer in enforce current laws and increase punishment; however, my biggest issue with this given situation is POTUS taking the side of those that failed to follow protocol. Sometimes you must realize that your voice is the minority, no matter how passionate you are about the cause.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dems conduct sit-in over gun laws - bfine32 - 06-22-2016, 07:58 PM