Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chewbacca mom accused of white privilege
(06-22-2016, 11:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Here's the quote:

If you were an employer and you knew "scientific studies" showed that one applicant was 3 times more likely to commit a violent crime than the other, would that factor into your decision making?

I used the term one to compare to another, but you roll with whatever justifies your hypocrisy. 

Why weren't you concerned with the individual when the "scientific study" showed stats on call backs?

So your answer to the question is that you would not consider one population 3 times more likely to commit violent crime over another when making your hiring choices. 

You're all over the place here. You're asking about whether I would judge one person based on their race, religion, sex, or membership of another class when making a hiring decision, so, yea, you're asking about an individual. 

Somehow this makes me a hypocrite... not sure how not discriminating makes me a hypocrite, but I am sure you'll be able to tell me. 

I'm also not sure how I wasn't concerned about the individual when I cited the Princeton study on callbacks if I was explaining how the individual is ignored and their skin color is looked at.

And, yes, you are aware that my answer is I would not discriminate on the basis on skin color when hiring. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chewbacca mom accused of white privilege - BmorePat87 - 06-23-2016, 12:05 AM