Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chewbacca mom accused of white privilege
(06-23-2016, 12:05 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You're all over the place here. You're asking about whether I would judge one person based on their race, religion, sex, or membership of another class when making a hiring decision, so, yea, you're asking about an individual. 

Somehow this makes me a hypocrite... not sure how not discriminating makes me a hypocrite, but I am sure you'll be able to tell me. 

I'm also not sure how I wasn't concerned about the individual when I cited the Princeton study on callbacks if I was explaining how the individual is ignored and their skin color is looked at.

And, yes, you are aware that my answer is I would not discriminate on the basis on skin color when hiring. 

I'm glad we found common ground on white privilege is bullshit and the person should be based on their individual merit instead of a class they belong to. 

But to the rest it was selecting from  a pool of individuals. You quote and adhere to a "study" that says what you want them to say about demographics, yet dismiss actual numbers because we must consider the individual.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chewbacca mom accused of white privilege - bfine32 - 06-23-2016, 12:12 AM