Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the AFCN going to be weak in 2016?
Do you think that the AFCN is going to be weak next season? I'm starting to think that the Bengals will run away with the division.

I think that the Steelers are going to take a step back next year. They lost their clutch TE, and #2 receiver. Plus Bell is made of glass, and their OL is getting old as dirt. They don't have a very good defense either. I think their offense might be a little better than average, but I don't think that it's going to be anything great.

I don't think that the Ravens will be that much better than they were last year. Their #1 receiver is the oldest receiver in the league, their #2 receiver is washed up (Mike Wallace), and they have suspect TEs / running game. Their defense is getting old, and I think it's just going to be mediocre next year.

The Browns are the Browns. I don't think that Hue is going to transform the team instantly. I think that if they gave him a few years he might be able to do something, but right now that team is such a dumpster fire I don't think anyone can help them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Is the AFCN going to be weak in 2016? - Brownshoe - 06-23-2016, 05:11 PM