Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chewbacca mom accused of white privilege
(06-23-2016, 07:15 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You were complaining, yet again, about someone not answering your question in yet another thread.  My comment was directly related to what you wrote which is a recurring theme with you.

Again, why do you feel others are obligated to answer your questions when you do the same thing you are repeatedly complaining about?

I'll will graciously explain the difference. The question you asked was one of fact. I provided a source where you or anyone else that wanted to obtain the answer could find it. The question I asked was one of opinion. The only person that can provide the answer is the one, to whom, the question was posed. Do you now see the difference?

You seem adamant on getting an answer about your M4 query so to follow a saying that I live by:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B20VYXOOQPQ0MDhjZTNlZjEtYmNhNS00MjlmLThjOTMtOWM4MjA4MGRhMjli/edit?pref=2&pli=1

"Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, feed him for a lifetime. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chewbacca mom accused of white privilege - bfine32 - 06-23-2016, 07:33 PM