Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the AFCN going to be weak in 2016?
(06-23-2016, 05:11 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Do you think that the AFCN is going to be weak next season? I'm starting to think that the Bengals will run away with the division.

I think that the Steelers are going to take a step back next year. They lost their clutch TE, and #2 receiver. Plus Bell is made of glass, and their OL is getting old as dirt. They don't have a very good defense either. I think their offense might be a little better than average, but I don't think that it's going to be anything great.

I don't think that the Ravens will be that much better than they were last year. Their #1 receiver is the oldest receiver in the league, their #2 receiver is washed up (Mike Wallace), and they have suspect TEs / running game. Their defense is getting old, and I think it's just going to be mediocre next year.

The Browns are the Browns. I don't think that Hue is going to transform the team instantly. I think that if they gave him a few years he might be able to do something, but right now that team is such a dumpster fire I don't think anyone can help them.

Is it ever weak, even when it seems like it should be?  Nobody wants to play the top three teams in this division.  They will all bust you in the mouth.  And at least two of its teams will be in the playoffs every year.  History and math say no, it will not be a weak division.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the AFCN going to be weak in 2016? - McC - 06-23-2016, 11:56 PM