Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handicapped spaces at the gym
(06-24-2016, 03:04 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Something about him saying it was a guy leaves me to at least assume that there's a slight possibility that it's not a pregnant woman.

However, I do admit that I'd need to do some further investigating there  ThumbsUp

I always let it go when people do things like that, but my family or friends will usually at least bring it up to management or something and that person will either see us mentioning it or hear us and then run out to move it like they did it on accident, even though sometimes they'll run out before we even say what kind of car it is or anything, and, if they didn't know what car we meant and they didn't realize they did it, how would they know that we meant them?  

Make it publicly known that you had to struggle since the parking spot was taken (don't sound like you're complaining just be like "holy shit, someone parked in the handicapped spot and I almost fell over having to walk so far," or something similar), and maybe mention the kind of car, and just make him feel like a d bag.  That, and/or call the cops.  You're disabled, so it's not like you're just some rich prick looking for special treatment because you need the spot.

A well thought out and sensible post, kudos Brad .
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Handicapped spaces at the gym - Benton - 06-24-2016, 11:24 AM
RE: Handicapped spaces at the gym - Sabretooth - 06-24-2016, 09:07 PM