Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the AFCN going to be weak in 2016?
(06-24-2016, 08:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, I hope you're right.  I'm just not as sure that:

Hue --> Zampsese
Jones --> Lafell
Eifert for x games --> Kroft

are non-factors and/or upgrades but:

Bryant --> Wheaton
Miller --> Green

are notable drop-offs, that's all.  Oh, plus we are going from a 2nd place schedule to a 1st place one and the Steelers are going from a 1st place to a 2nd...might not be a factor, though.  We shall see!

EDIT:  I forgot to point out in my earlier post that we are hoping/predicting no drop-off from Hue to Zampese.  Can we  honestly say we wouldn't be predicting a huge loss if the Steelers went from Haley to Randy Ficthner as their OC?  Just saying.

I'm not that worried about Zampese, because we have Dalton. Dalton makes coaches careers. Gruden didn't have ANY NFL experience and with Dalton as his QB he got a HC job in 3 years. Jackson had to go back to a RBs coach, and when Gruden left took the OC spot. Teams didn't want him as their OC or they would have tried to take him from the Bengals. Now only 2 years later he's a HC. Zampese has an easy job with Dalton as his QB. Dalton will be running the offense just like he was last year.

You already know my response concerning Jones and LaFell.

Eifert is always hurt. There is no difference from last year or any year he's played in the NFL. Plus we don't even know if he's going to be out any games. It's all speculation.

Yes, we will have the 1st place schedule, but that schedule is still easier than the 2nd place schedule we had last year.

That is why ours is non-factors and theirs is notable drop-offs. Nothing you have said to disprove that point either.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the AFCN going to be weak in 2016? - Brownshoe - 06-24-2016, 09:20 PM