Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the AFCN be a "weak" division this season?
Browns have too many holes, 3-6 wins

Ravens are definitely better than last year, but I still think they need a few more reliable offensive weapons to make it to the playoffs. A close 7-9 win season, and hell, they will probably ruin the day of the Bengals or Steelers at some point or another in the season. The odd man out between the 3 of us seems to always keep the race close for the man in 2nd.

Steelers have a good team, but the health of Ben would concern me if I was a fan of their team. If he starts all 16 games, the Steelers could be a 12 win team. If he has injury issues again, I think they have a wildcard type of year, 9-11 wins.

The Bengals (and im biased) still have the most complete team in the division. Then again, they might have the worst coach in the division. It's safe to bet on a 10-12 win season and another trip to the playoffs (whatever that is worth here in Cincinnati).

Rereading what I wrote, there are 3 teams with real playoff potential. Seems like a strong division to me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will the AFCN be a "weak" division this season? - GreenCornBengal - 06-27-2016, 10:27 PM