Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self-professed "gun nut" on gun control
(07-02-2016, 06:42 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I consider you a good dude so please understand what I mean when I say that this is the exact type of thinking that will lead to almost total civilian disarmament.  It's Fudd thinking at level red.  I'm sure someone reading this will think that I'm a "typical gun owner" prone to hysterics and overly paranoid about confiscation.  One need look no further than the travesty that just occurred yesterday in my state to see that this is not paranoia, that confiscation is the ultimate goal of the current left side of this issue and that the argument is really boiling down to being pro gun ownership or pro confiscation.  Governor Brown created millions of felons with a signature and I don't know any person who will be complying with a single one of these new laws.

It is crazy to oppose good laws just because you think there will later be bad laws.

There is no other way to describe that type pf thinking than "overly paranoid and prone to hysterics".

The only logical thing to do is support good laws and oppose bad laws.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Self-professed "gun nut" on gun control - fredtoast - 07-03-2016, 10:14 AM