Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red's sign Top 5 international star
Well, it's just not happening......So they are going to trade their best players this year in Bruce and Cozart ?.....Should they trade Duvall also ?.......Oh yes, trade them while they are hot.......Just as people wanted Frazier and Cueto and Chapman traded....So I guess the deal is every time Reds get a good player, trade him......Keep the bums and trade the good players.....Right now Reed is getting killed.  All the Reds pitchers get killed......I can't even watch them. It's the 4th of July and I have to turn them off. They look like a minor league team.....

Again, this was a stupid move because they have Cozart, but they need pitching, they paid a ton of money for a shortstop that can not hit, and now they can't go after any more top international stars.....and you put it all together and it just makes no sense...I don't even want anybody to say the Reds know what they are doing. No, the Reds do NOT know what they are doing and why they are in last place.

So if the plan is to keep trading veteran players and start a minor league team in 2017, count me out.  I won't watch that garbage....All this hype about the good young Reds pitchers, I don't see it happening...The Reds would tell us that they are loaded up on young pitching. No, because their young pitchers stink to high heaven. Needing pitching, they spend all their money on a shortstop that can not hit.  That's just stupid.  This team is going nowhere.  I'm 61, and at this rate, the Reds will never be competitive again in my lifetime.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Red's sign Top 5 international star - kevin - 07-04-2016, 04:07 PM