Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ravens employ Ray Rice again.....
(07-06-2016, 02:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Saying that a team probably wanted to wait for visual evidence before acting (but personally calling for them to cut him for months because he hit a woman) isn't the same thing as saying "a man can hit a woman".

I said men should not hit women and those who do shouldn't have a place in the NFL. You said men should hit women and should have a place in the NFL after they do. You see the difference?

Good job reviving a dead thread to remind us that you supporter men who hit women. It had been a few weeks so we all forgot...
So many lies in one post!

YOU DIDN'T CALL FOR HIM TO BE CUT AND DIDN'T EVEN CALL HIM A D BAG UNTIL AFTER THE VIDEO BECAME PUBLIC, AND I EVEN CALLED YOU OUT ON IT AND YOU HAD NO ANSWER SO YOU JUST DEFLECTED ATTENTION.

I never said men SHOULD hit women, I simply said that trying to avoid a situation and being constantly harassed, which then a woman bringing a drink up towards his eye is a knee-jerk reaction that shouldn't damage the rest of a man's life.

(07-06-2016, 02:23 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: ahhhh, your suspension just ended. Now I understand why you're suddenly reminding us that you're not a real man.

Coming from the guy that defended Ray Rice and then keeps lying about it!

If I'm wrong, why won't you answer the question about why would you wait to make a thread called "Ray Rice is a D Bag" until after the video became public if he was a d bag all-along for hitting a woman?!  About the 5th time I've asked you.  Weird.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ravens employ Ray Rice again..... - BFritz21 - 07-06-2016, 03:29 AM