Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon
These guys have a tough job. Here's a case of another fatal shooting:

http://nypost.com/2016/07/07/video-shows-motorist-punching-off-duty-cop-before-fatal-shooting/

Quote:“The video shows the guy coming out of his f–king car, running up to [the cop’s] car, going in the driver’s-side window and just punching the s–t of this poor cop. Then all of a sudden you see sparks,” the owner said, adding that the next image is of Small hitting the pavement.

He added that Small “was wailing on [Isaacs’] face, like ‘pow, pow!’ He was looking to knock this guy out, punching and punching. Maybe four punches.

The issue is when one of them makes a mistake it is often times made public and tied to a larger conspricy. Bad cops should be punished; however, they should not be punished in the court of public opinion and by those for whom they put their lives on the line on a daily basis.

I've told the story before about how I was visiting a friend in Eastern Cincy one time. Around midnight (I was on R&R from Bosnia deployment and my clock was all messed up) I decided to go for a run. After about 30 minutes it started to rain and I realized I was lost. A LEO happened by and I waived him down, he stopped questioned me, and offered to give a ride.

I had no ID. Would this had gone differently if I had been black, as it was a pretty fancy part of town? Who knows, but I do know that night the LEO earned a lot of my respect.

So long story short. Each side will use these examples to soldify their stance and the ones (unlawfull arrests/shooting) found to be be without merit only hurt both sides.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon - bfine32 - 07-07-2016, 02:13 PM