Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sporting News Ranks AJ McCarron League's Best Backup QB
(07-07-2016, 11:15 AM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: If you watched Glennon during his time as a starter in Tampa, there is a reason he was ranked #20. 

He's actually had some really good games if you actually watched him.

I mean, dude was actually forced to carry his team in 2013. They had ZERO running game and had very little besides Vincent Jackson. Plus that O-line was atrocious. Mike Glennon actually did well after being thrown in. 19 TDs in 2013 in only 13 games with 9 INTs.

In 2014 he didn't seem much playing time, and did decent. Nothing great, but decent.

Mike Glennon averaged throwing the ball 32 times. He basically had to BE the offense. McCarron never had to "carry" an offense, he's had weapons around him.

I mean, people talk about Winston having a great rookie season. But he didn't do much better than Glennon in 2013. And Glennon had less games and less to work with.

I mean, McCarron has 1 less fumble than Glennon, meanwhile Glennon has played in 19 games and McCarron in 5.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sporting News Ranks AJ McCarron League's Best Backup QB - wolfkaosaun - 07-07-2016, 04:19 PM