Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sporting News Ranks AJ McCarron League's Best Backup QB
(07-08-2016, 06:17 AM)McC Wrote: It is really bizarre.  Some hated him from the day he got here and stupidly refuse to give him one iota of credit for anything.  These are the people who will jump up and regurgitate all the reasons why he suxx for the ten thousandth time.

Apparently, objective outsiders are not bound by the bizarre and unmotivated hate, hence the ranking.

I know. Dalton has had it pretty rough since Day 1. It would be nice if he could finally get some credit for what he's done.

I know you were talking about McCarron, but the exact same could be said for Dalton. What's funny is that most of McCarron's biggest supporters are Andy's biggest detractors. They refuse to give Andy credit for what he's done for this franchise, but want McCarron to be lauded with praise and affection.

I have nothing against McCarron and want him to be successful. I think people are off their rockers when they say he should be starting over Dalton. Dalton is annually one of the best in the League in deep balls and people on this board destroy him if every deep ball isn't perfect. However, McCarron throws lame duck wobblers that Green has to come back for and wait on but that's a great throw.

To some fans, the best thing going for McCarron is that his name isn't Andy Dalton.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sporting News Ranks AJ McCarron League's Best Backup QB - muskiesfan - 07-08-2016, 10:23 AM