Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sporting News Ranks AJ McCarron League's Best Backup QB
(07-08-2016, 10:28 AM)muskiesfan Wrote: Absolutely. People have wanted Dalton gone since he was drafted. All Dalton has done is help this team to a winning record every season he's been here, help lead the team to 5 consecutive playoff appearances, help win a division title, set franchise single season records, and do a ton of great things for a community that doesn't appreciate him. If that's not the recipe for being replaced by someone who is an NFL God after 4 starts, I don't know what is.

Folks wanted AJ gone from the minute he was drafted. I was in the draft forum when the pick was made. While the National pundits were going on and on about what a steal it was, the board was blowing up about how much of a bum he was.

Admittedly, I have been ctical of Andy's play in the past, yet heaped praise on him last year as he seemed to finally had put it all together. I do not want Andy replaced; I want Andy to come back and give us more of last year. This does not mean that I don't think AJ did a fine job for us last year and will be a quality starter in the NFL.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sporting News Ranks AJ McCarron League's Best Backup QB - bfine32 - 07-08-2016, 10:36 AM