Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon
(07-08-2016, 04:29 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: The narrative of denial is part of the problem. Holding your breath and stomping your feet doesn't change the facts. There are more black Americans killed by cops.

Your false equivalence is just bad math with ideology thrown in.

What proof do you have of that?  I posted 2-3 examples citing stats on the available data that contradict that claim.  Every stat I've seen says Black are @3.5X more likely to be killed by cops....And if you accept that stat (I don't know how you can, after all the data is incomplete so it must be a false assumption DERP...), then you must also accept that more whites are killed by cops because there are 6X as many.

So is YOUR math bad, or are you just in complete denial of the facts because it conflicts with your world view? There's only one narrative of denial here, and it's not me. Stomping my feet? LOL - you're practically plugging your ears and saying "nah nah nah facts facts facts....I reject your reality and substitute my own"
--------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon - JustWinBaby - 07-09-2016, 12:07 AM