Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon
(07-09-2016, 10:52 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: You REJECT data that disagrees with your own preconceived notions (which we typically refer to as bias).

What "data" or fact have I REJECTED, as you implied?

(07-09-2016, 10:52 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I'm not living in a bubble, I'm looking at the data objectively.  You clearly are not capable of doing that as you tacitly acknowledge you are blinded by you own experiences and will reject with how you perceived those experiences.

Ok your point of view is different from mines or others. You've referenced what you've read on the internet as fact for your theory. And I've shared references and experience. Who's right? Who's wrong? The point that there's a big discrepancy in data and opinion, shows that there is an underlying issue. And it's not make believe as you infer.

(07-09-2016, 10:52 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: LOL - you're positive you lived more places than me?  That may be true, although you can't possibly know how many places I've lived and worked.  Another conclusion of yours based on only part of the data.  You love rejecting some conclusions for incomplete data, while cherry-picking that very same data to declare your own set of "facts".

I'm pretty positive I have lived and worked more places than you have. I've moved every two to three years for about thirty years. But you know....I don't even know what the disagreement is anymore. Maybe you can refresh my memory.
-There's no racism?
-No racist LEOs?
-All deaths involving LEOs are the result of lack of training? Misunderstanding? And race never plays a role?
-racism is all in people's heads brought on by media?
Did I get it all?

LEOs have a very dangerous and difficult job. They have the authority to use deadly force if needed. Death sometimes are a result. Most are justified. Many understand and don't take issue with it. What upsetting is when its unjustified.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon - Bmoreblitz - 07-10-2016, 12:24 AM