Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon
(07-10-2016, 03:28 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: No, my point of view is based on real data that you reject because it does not conform to what you desperately
want and need to believe or we aren't having this argument.

I just asked again to please explain your pov a couple of post up. Also please explain what makes your "DATA REAL" and what I've stated false or proven false. Instead of repeating the same GIGO.

(07-10-2016, 03:28 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: your experiences, which clearly from all angles are extremely limited.
Lol ho so? Please explain to us less educated minds.

(07-10-2016, 03:28 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: We can argue until the cows come home - there is no data supporting what you are pushing in this thread.  

I've posted info several times which communicates my position Unarmed blacks are killed more.

What data have you provided that shows otherwise. Or shows there is no such thing as racism?

(07-10-2016, 03:28 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: You pride yourself on not listening to what you are told.  Uneducated people base their knowledge solely on experience because they are incapable of learning.
Yes Sur boss....I's is sorry I not do what I was told.

Why are you making up stuff? Lol how is my knowledge only from experience?

(07-10-2016, 03:28 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: So now it's "pretty positive" rather than " I know".  How many?  Is it 5?  10?  20? I hope it's at least 20.  And regardless, how will we prove that neither you nor I are full of shit? Well, of course, I have W2's and 1099's to back where I've been and worked.  But that's probably a racist standard of proof.
I can prove it with one little piece of paper.

Lol.....I have what's called a DD 214.

So you just went on a Tupac rant and didn't answer or address anything or state any of your thoughts. Please share

Again what is your argument?
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cop kills man after he informs officer that he is legally carrying a concealed weapon - Bmoreblitz - 07-10-2016, 06:45 AM