Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sporting News Ranks AJ McCarron League's Best Backup QB
(07-11-2016, 04:25 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: You do realize that Wilson gets sacked a ton? Having a sack % anywhere close to Wilson is horrible. Plus passer rating is BS especially when it's used in a small sample size. If you took into consideration where the defense put McCarron on his scoring drives his passer rating would be much lower. He has a hard time scoring any points unless the defense puts him right by the red zone.

If you use your logic about how McCarron has similar stats to Brady in 2001 then you would be perfectly fine in using the same logic to say that Dalton is one of the best QBs of all time.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

You can't stand to hear the positive, you immediately rush to dismiss and downplay everything positive about AJM.

Sadly your opinion on the subject requires people to suspend belief in their own eyes, the actual statistics, the comments of players on the team, the comments of coaches and scouts, and articles which rank the backup QBs in the NFL.

Sure, if I disregard everything on the subject that matters and choose to harbor some childish resentment of the guy because some fans like him more than AD, I guess I could see things your way....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sporting News Ranks AJ McCarron League's Best Backup QB - BigSeph - 07-11-2016, 01:03 PM