Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
House Democrat indicted for phony charity
(07-11-2016, 09:43 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Except not really. But hey, keep justifying your vote for a lying, corrupt, asshat. I've said before, if you think Trump is the best person for the job then fine. Own it. I definitely do not agree, though, and I don't play the lesser f two evils game when there are more than that on the ballot.

Fine.  Cling to the misguided notion that a vote for a third candidate is not wasted.  I have no choice but identify who I think is worse and then vote against that person, since I live in the real world. 

And they're all lying, corrupt asshats.  That's the personality required to be a politician.  Surely you know that.  Men and women of ability and character don't go into politics.  And this includes third and fourth and tenth party candidates.  They're all just egotists who can dress up nice and lie with a straight face and talk for hours and say nothing, figureheads who will pursue the angle of whoever is the money behind them pulling their strings.

Is Trump the best person for the job?  Hell no.  But he's the better of the two in the race.  I'll own that all day.  And I don't even like him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Messages In This Thread
RE: House Democrat indicted for phony charity - McC - 07-11-2016, 09:58 PM