Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe Winston needs to zip it~
(06-30-2015, 11:26 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Its not over the top negative but its not necessary either.

I don't think you heard Pac, Leon and Newman saying Dennard would struggle to play the year he was drafted even if it was true.

All Winston needed to say is "We have a strong offensive line group, and he will have to work hard for a spot on this line." (What the CB's did last year)

Instead he says “He’s going to go through a lot of growing pains,” To anoint him or think he’s going to be able to step in Day 1 and be able to do it, hell, I can’t do that."
 (CB's never said anything quite like that about Dennard)

Essentially, I see Winston worried about his job security.

(06-30-2015, 07:39 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Were you referring to my response as an overreaction? Funny because his comments didn't even bother me. lol

That's just American society today though. You say anything and it will be misconstrued and stretched to mean something you never meant.

Stating that Winston is concerned about his job because of his comments? I see this as trying to create a story where there is not one. That is unless of course you have some insider information that provides you insight into the thoughts of Winston.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Maybe Winston needs to zip it~ - jj22 - 06-29-2015, 08:05 PM
RE: Maybe Winston needs to zip it~ - OSUfan - 06-30-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Maybe Winston needs to zip it~ - jj22 - 07-03-2015, 07:05 PM