Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“It’s good now”… “It’s been feeling awesome”.
(07-12-2016, 08:39 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Disagree. Hard to play with a sore back. I remember one of the first games at PBS last year we were in the clubhouse and I walked my daughter up to Icky Woods, Mike Martin and Jim Breech to get them to sign her football. I was wearing my newly purchased Hunt jersey. Icky pointed to it and said "watch that guy, he's gonna be special". I agree, which is why I bought his jersey. Yeah, it's taken a little time to get him up to speed, and injuries limited his playing time, but I have a feeling about this year..... "The Eastern Block" may just be back..... 

People will say you are pulling for him out of pure fandom and that he is a bust...blah, blah, blah.

I don't always like to hear the terms "raw", or "project" when it comes to a second round selection, but the Bengals had talent that were already entrenched as starters so I was ok with the decision.  His health has been the #1 issue with Hunt.  I watched him a lot in college.  You can go back and watch his Youtube highlights.  The guy was unblockable.  He had tremendous balance for a big man, and great speed and athleticism.  

I was hoping to see him more at DT next to Geno with MJ and Dunlap outside.  I also thought he was more suited at LDE, but either way, the guy made some amazing plays and he wasn't always facing duds.  I remember when he went against a tackle that was drafted pretty high (second rounder, I think) and he definitely got the best of him the entire game.  Plus, blocking something ridiculous like 17 kicks?  Why was he not next to Dunlap on these units?

I still have hope for the guy, but he is a longshot at this point.  If he has a huge season, this team is going to be lethal on defense. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: “It’s good now”… “It’s been feeling awesome”. - SHRacerX - 07-12-2016, 09:02 AM