Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Business Owner: How Trump Ripped Me Off and Threatened Me With Lawyers
(07-12-2016, 12:11 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/GavinNewsom/videos/10154413500788117/

One of the first attack ads I've watched this cycle. Small business owner discussing how he agreed to construct a clubhouse for a Trump golf course. When he sent the invoice to Trump, he was told he was only going to pay a third of that price. When he then went to meet with Trump, he said he only wanted to pay half of the new invoice. A Trump lawyer told the man he'd win in court, but they would make sure that it would take so long and cost so much that it wasn't worth it for the man to fight.

He ended up maxing out his credit lines, spending his savings, and making no money for years to recover from this set back.

Saw one last night from the NRA (yes they say they sponsored it in the ad) with a man who "fought in Benghazi" telling me that a vote fr Clinton is a vote in favor of the dead people in Benghazi I guess.

it was pretty awful.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Small Business Owner: How Trump Ripped Me Off and Threatened Me With Lawyers - GMDino - 07-12-2016, 09:16 AM