Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“It’s good now”… “It’s been feeling awesome”.
(07-12-2016, 10:03 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Everyone should be hoping he hits that potential the coaches see in him...  we already have a dangerous defense  Hunt could make unbearable for opponents (on top of the rest of them)  But I agree on thinking putting him next to geno and have them switch here and there force the OL guys to try and block 2 different sized beast.

Exactly....And when the "rotation" was at its best, they had guys like Fanane and Rucker being disruptive right up the gut.

In college, despite his lack of football experience, they lined up Hunt all over and basically said:  Get QB, Eat QB.  His film showed great balance as he would get hit from both sides and still stay on his feet and fly in to the QB.  That height also negated a lot of checkdowns and pure vision of the QB.

Peko is great for what he is, but I think he can be even more effective if spelled by Hunt and Hardison.  

Third and long, I would love to see Dunlap, Geno, Hunt, and MJ.  Even if they want him focused more on DE, he can stunt inside behind a DT.  Either way, I think what I saw in college wasn't a fluke.  The guy has freakish length, speed, and strength.  

My biggest fear is he gets released and goes somewhere like New England and becomes a Pro Bowler. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: “It’s good now”… “It’s been feeling awesome”. - SHRacerX - 07-12-2016, 12:25 PM