Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“It’s good now”… “It’s been feeling awesome”.
(07-11-2016, 11:52 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Well, all I have to say is that he's a bust until he proves otherwise. Three years to contribute essentially nothing. A bad back for one year just doesn't explain the complete disappearance he's was able to do the other two years. It's time to put up or make room for someone who will.

Right on !

(07-12-2016, 02:33 AM)Thundercloud Wrote: My observation of Hunt, and we have limited snaps to talk about, show a guy with tremendous power, who doesn't finish, who doesn't take his play all the way to achieve a football objective, like making a tackle for instance.

He gets into a pushing contest and forgets that job one is to GET YOUR HANDS ON THE GUY WITH THE BALL! Now I'm sure that he has been coached on finishing over and over.  But he doesn't seem to have the football instinct to make that one great, last move to get a sack, or at least a tackle.

Let's hope that exposure to Kevin Greene, will bring him up a couple of notches, and he'll understand that there's a time to get off the damn block and make a play.  It seems like he has the talent in there somewhere, to be awesome. But the clock is ticking loudly.

Nail meet Hammer,

They guy may have all the strength in the world but he doesn't know what to do even when he gets there. His football instincts are extremely low, he doesn't have a nose for the ball and can't dissect plays. And he just doesn't have that killer instinct.

Having a bad back last season doesn't change this. Unless Greene was able to triple Hunt's "football IQ" I have little hope that technique or not having a bad back is gonna change anything.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: “It’s good now”… “It’s been feeling awesome”. - bengalfan74 - 07-12-2016, 02:35 PM