Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
(07-12-2016, 09:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Absolutely, those laws were made for a reason.  Wearing seat belts reduces injuries and death, thus saving money paid out by insurance companies, thus saving the general public that all pays for insurance money.  Proof of insurance, it's also a law for a reason.  Heck, most States even automatically suspend ones license for driving with no insurance, just because of the burden it places on the general public when they get into crashes.

Was the Castile death a tragedy?  Yes.  Could it have been avoided?  Likely so.  Should the officer be vilified and convicted in the court of public opinion, before all of the facts are determined and released?  Hell no.  However, I will say that reaching down towards one's waist, while having an open weapon sitting on one's thigh, while being stopped by an officer is never a good idea. (no matter what race you are)

But, as for my reaction to Giulliani's statement still stand.  If the Black community wants to see a reduction of their young males getting shot (mostly by each other, btw) they need to quit allowing them to grow up as criminals, thinking that a life of running "game", or funning a "hustle", or being a gang banger, having fatherless children, or working the system, is an acceptable way to live one's life.

When White guys get shot by police, the White community barely bats an eye.  Why do you think this is so?  Likely because we know that he had it coming...

There is no white community.

There is no reason for there to be one, as we have never been considered "other" or "lesser" in this country. You have to remember, not that long ago, police were firehosing and releasing German Sheppards on law abiding black "citizens". Surely you can see where a distrust may come into play.

I'm not taking sides on this. I respect the police, and the job they do. My brother's a cop. My cousin was a cop, and was killed in the line of duty. The older I get I just get really tired of senseless killing. I wish I, or someone had the answer.

This is an election year, our military is still deployed overseas, the Olympics are ahead, terrorists are hitting the US and our allies. The media has plenty to report without making up shit about cops shooting black dudes. I don't buy the angle that this is all made up by the media.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’ - jason - 07-12-2016, 10:02 PM