Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’
(07-12-2016, 10:02 PM)jason Wrote: There is no white community.

There is no reason for there to be one, as we have never been considered "other" or "lesser" in this country. You have to remember, not that long ago, police were firehosing and releasing German Sheppards on law abiding black "citizens". Surely you can see where a distrust may come into play.

I'm not taking sides on this. I respect the police, and the job they do. My brother's a cop. My cousin was a cop, and was killed in the line of duty. The older I get I just get really tired of senseless killing. I wish I, or someone had the answer.

This is an election year, our military is still deployed overseas, the Olympics are ahead, terrorists are hitting the US and our allies. The media has plenty to report without making up shit about cops shooting black dudes. I don't buy the angle that this is all made up by the media.

There is a white community.  I will assume you are white, if so, you may not wish to be a part of it and that is fine.  However there are whites that are racially aware and refuse to apologize for things we did not commit. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rudy G. Says ‘BLM’ Is ‘Inherently Racist’ - Sovereign Nation - 07-13-2016, 03:07 AM